Read just a few of the real testimonials given to us from real Trails Momentum families.
What Students Say:
– It has helped me to learn that you should always run towards your problems with an open mind instead of running away from them with your eyes shut and a closed mind.
– Trails has taught me about self reliance and self discipline. Following through with what I say I will do, and improving my overall outlook on the world, and the people in it.
– I am finally able to process my emotions, sooth myself, be present, and live my life for me. I can communicate productively and do so much more than I ever imagined.
– Trails has transformed my relationship skills, communication skills, leadership skills and empathy for those around me.
If this sounds like your child and you would like to speak with our admissions team about enrollment, feel free to call us 24/7. If we are not able to answer your call, someone will return your call within 24 hours.
What Parents Say:
– We are grateful to Trails Momentum for providing a transformative experience, not just for our daughter, but also for us, as parents. We all learned so much about ourselves, communication, emotions and Trails provided a path to personal growth, as well as family growth. This could not have been achieved without the amazing staff and therapists at Trails.
– We are incredibly grateful to Trails Momentum for saving our son’s life. He was in a very dark place when he arrived, feeling that he had nothing left. After three months in the program, he emerged with a sense of peace and a much deeper understanding of who he is. He has a love for himself that had never been there before. And as he shared with us, he feels that his second chance at life is almost too good to be true. Trails Momentum will always hold a very special place in our hearts!
– Trails Momentum saved our son and our relationship with him. Before he attended Trails, he felt hopeless about who he was and what his future would be. After working hard both mentally and physically during his time at Trails, he gained the self-esteem and hope that moved him on to the next phase of his life. Our son’s therapist and the staff at Trails got to know and really understand him, as well as our family, and because of their help, guidance, support, compassion and empathy, our family gained invaluable tools that we will continue to use. We will be forever grateful to Trails and could not recommend the program more highly.
– A little over a year ago my son was self-isolating, filled with negative self-talk and crippled by anxiety. He spent every waking minute on his phone. None of us—including him—could imagine that he would be able to move out of our house and live independently. Today he is living a thousand miles away, on his own, going to film school, and living his best life, balancing a heavy school load, making friends, taking care of himself/health, and dating. It is clear he has an appreciation of himself and his accomplishments and is motivated to continue to work toward his mid- and long-term goals around continuing to increase his confidence, complete his bachelors, managing anxiety when it pops up, and engaging in meaningful interpersonal relationships. He went into Trails with difficulty coping, and came out with new coping tools and exceptional communication skills: tuned in and empathetic, understanding and being able to calmly communicate his feelings and desires, with tools to manage conflict and his anxiety. We came out as better parents, working weekly with his caring therapist to identify and transform our side of the relationship. For us, that mostly meant learning to slow down, learning the same communication skills our son was learning, and letting go of rescuing, steering and constantly nagging. I will be forever grateful for my opportunity to shift as a parent, and for the opportunity our son had to transform how he thought about himself and others, for the confidence he built by being challenged in a variety of ways, for the staff and the sincere work they did to support our son on his journey.